Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions 20533
The course introduces the student to Microsoft Azure and then teaches them how to manage their infrastructure in Azure rather than on premise.
This course is aimed at experienced IT Professionals who currently administer their on-premise infrastructure.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies including: virtual machines, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration including: TCP/IP, DNS, virtual private networks, firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of websites including: create, configure, monitor and deploy a website on Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts including: Domains, Forests, Domain Controllers, replication, Kerberos, and LDAP.
- Understanding of database concepts including: Tables, queries, Structured Query Language (SQL), and database schemas
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery including: backup and restore operations.
Students who attend this training can meet the prerequisites by attending the following course, or obtaining equivalent knowledge and skills:
- Completing the MCSA certification in Windows Server 2012.
- Completing the 10979 Azure Essentials course.
Module 1: Introduction to Azure
This module provides the students a high level introduction to Azure.
- Cloud Technology Overview
- Microsoft Azure
- Azure Portals
- Managing Azure with Windows PowerShell
Lab : Introduction to Azure
Module 2: Implementing and Managing Virtual Networks
In this module students will learn how to Implement Virtual Networks, why they are important and how to manage them post-implementation.
- Planning Virtual Networks
- Administering Virtual Networks
- Inter-Site Connectivity
Lab : Implementing and Managing Virtual Networks
Module 3: Implement Virtual Machines
In this module students will learn how to plan and implement virtual machines, including use of the Microsoft Assessment and Planning (MAP) for Azure toolkit. Students will learn about the differences between on-premise and Azure virtual machines, and of different ways to implement VMs.
- Planning Virtual Machine Workloads
- Using the Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit for Azure
- Creating Virtual Machines
Lab : Implementing Virtual Machines
Module 4: Managing Virtual Machines
Having previously learnt how to implement virtual machines students will now learn how to manage the machines they have implemented.
- Configuring Virtual Machines
- Managing and Monitoring Virtual Machines
Lab : Managing Virtual Machines
Module 5: Implementing Websites
In this module students will learn how to plan for website deployment, covering different levels of website and differing deployment models. They will then learn how to deploy a website, how to configure the site, how to monitor the performance of the site, what Webjobs are and how to use them and finally what Traffic Manager is and how it is used.
- Planning for Website Deployment
- Deploying Websites
- Configuring Websites
- Monitoring Websites and WebJobs
- Traffic Manager
Lab : Implementing Websites
Module 6: Planning and Implementing Storage
In this module students will look at types of storage, how to choose/plan storage, storage accounts, and affinity groups. They will move on to learn how implement BLOBs and azure files, recovery services and backup, diagnostics, monitoring, and analytics.
- Planning Storage
- Implementing and Managing Storage
- Backing up and Monitoring Storage
Lab : Planning and Implementing Storage
Module 7: Planning and Implementing Data Services
In this module students will look at the differences between SQL databases on-premise and Azure SQL databases. They will learn how to implement Azure SQL databases, how to migrate data to SQL Azure, how to monitor the databases once created in Azure and about business continuity using database copy and export, Self-service restore and Geo-replication.
- Data Services in Microsoft Azure
- Implementing Azure SQL Database
- Managing Azure SQL Database Security
- Monitoring Azure SQL Database
- Managing Azure SQL Database Business Continuity
Lab : Planning and Implementing Data Services
Module 8: Implementing Cloud Services and Mobile Services
In this module students will look at cloud services and how they compare to VM and website execution models. They will also look at Web roles and worker roles. They will then move onto learn about deploying and configuring cloud services. They will also look a mobile services, at how to create, deploy and configure. Finally they will learn about monitoring and diagnostics.
- Planning for Cloud Service Deployment
- Deploying Packages
- Configuring Cloud Services
- Implementing Mobile Services
- Monitoring and Diagnostics
Lab : Implementing Cloud Services
Module 9: Implementing Content Delivery Networks and Media Services
In this module students learn what a content delivery network is and how to implement one. They then move on to look at Azure Media Services, and how to utilize media in Azure.
- Implementing Azure Content Delivery Networks
- Publishing Content with Azure Media Services
Lab : Implementing Content Delivery Networks and Cloud Services
Module 10: Implementing Azure Active Directory
In this module students will learn how to implement Azure Active directory, and then manage users within the directory. They will also look at adding customer domains, at multi-factor authentication and at application integration with Azure active Directory. Finally they will learn about the features and benefits offered by Azure Active Directory Premium.
- Creating and Managing Azure Directories
- Configuring Application Integration with Azure Active Directory
- Overview of Azure Active Directory Premium
Lab : Implementing Azure Active Directory
Module 11: Managing Active Directory in a Hybrid Environment
In this module students learn about managing Active Directory in a Hybrid environment. They start by looking at extending the on-premises active directory into the cloud, and how to manage Office 365 users. They then move on to learn about Directory Synchronization (Dir Synch) and federation (AD FS).
- Extending On-Premises Active Directory into Azure
- Directory Synchronization
- Implementing Federation
Lab : Managing an Active Directory Hybrid Environment
Module 12: Implementing Automation
This module starts with an introduction to automation and the components. The student then moves on to look at PowerShell Workflows, particularly the move from PowerShell scripts to worklows and finally looks at managing automation through creating and publishing runbooks, creating and scheduling jobs and monitoring job execution.
- Overview of Automation Components
- PowerShell Workflows
- Managing Automation
Lab : Implementing Automation
TARIEF (EXCL. BTW)
€ 2.345,00 per deelnemer
AIMED Academy maakt uit het oogpunt van MVO en always up to date gebruik van digitale lesmaterialen welke tijdens de training worden gepresenteerd op een extra beeldscherm. Daarnaast ontvangt u ook een trainingsmanual ter naslag. Optioneel kunt u de AIMED Academy Experience Kit bijbestellen. Neemt u gerust contact met ons op voor meer informatie
De training start de eerste dag om 09.30, de overige dagen beginnen we om 09.00.
De training eindigt iedere dag rond 16.30
Wilt u meer weten over onze trainingen, groepstrainingen of maatwerktraining neemt u dan contact met ons op.